Embracing HR Innovation eBook
by Diana Van Blaricom, ROI's VP of ERP Strategy
Updated August 2020!
Technology should ENHANCE our work life much like it has our personal lives. Technology improvements are moving faster and faster. For the organizations that embrace change, they will continue to improve operations, increase the bottom line and reduce operational costs by utilizing technology to drive efficiencies across the company. It’s time to look forward, embrace change and understand how technology can advance our talent management efforts and raise the bar on operational excellence! Uncover ideas to help you improve HR operations by downloading the eBook today!
ROI's eBook includes:
- Chapter 1: An Introduction - HR Service Deployment Strategy - Lead your organization to a structure that supports efficiency and growth!
- Chapter 2: Meeting People Where They Work - Understand the User Perspective through Role Impact and Communication
- Chapter 3: How can HR connect to the employees? - Human Capital Disciplines & Strategy Matrix
- Chapter 4: Talent & Tech Go Together - Build Out Your Key Requirements Across HR Pillars
- Chapter 5: Overcoming Analysis Paralysis - Reporting, Analysis & Software Selection
- Chapter 6: Preparing for the Project (NEW Chapter 2020) - Understanding the Hidden Costs of a Project
- Appendix: Requirements Checklists - Actionable worksheets to help you get off on the right foot!
About the Author
Diana Van Blaricom, ROI’s VP of ERP Strategy, is a leading HR executive with over 25 years of expertise in Talent Management, Pay-for-Performance, and Human Resource Management solutions. Diana has helped customers with business process improvement, organizational strategy execution and payroll best practices, leveraging technology for both North America and international / global organizations, and has contributed as a thought leader to many media outlets throughout her career.
Have a question about how you can embrace HR innovation and implement these ideas within your organization? Click the button below and connect with Diana directly!
What makes ROI different?
- Strong culture of longstanding partnerships and quality
- Deep industry focus with two Infor micro-vertical affiliations in Hospitals & Healthcare and Extended Care
- Real experience with CloudSuite implementations
- KLAS Category Leader for Business Solutions Implementations
- Drive tangible benefits across functional departments and IT
- Credible industry and Infor Consultants with 10-15+ years of experience