Webinar: Clinically-Driven Revenue Cycle
Gain access to the recording of Jeff Tennant and Lore Mandozzi's live presentation to revenue cycle leaders, focused on industry pain points and solutions that result in increased bottom line and patient care – clinically-driven revenue cycle.
- Examine the full spectrum of revenue cycle and how people, processes, and technology all influence the bottom line
- Most common challenges across revenue cycle across several areas, such as: regulatory, A/R, high-cost process areas, technology, and skills
- Areas of opportunity, based on best practices and decades of experience in healthcare executive, clinical and revenue cycle leadership roles
- Introduction to a proven formula to assess and improve processes, net revenue, technology value, and patient care
- How to move forward with action
About Jeff Tennant, Executive Director of Revenue Cycle
As a former Hospital CIO, Jeff offers 20+ years of IT consulting and services experience. He is passionate about leadership, innovation, business development, and quality.
Jeff has proven success through multi-million-dollar revenue cycle performance improvement services, revenue cycle gap analysis, remediation services, and population health strategy efforts focusing on appropriate workflow processes and industry best practices.
Jeff currently leads ROI’s Revenue Cycle Services practice, focused on assessments and optimization efforts.
About Lore Mandozzi, Practice Director of HIS
Lore offers 20+ years of clinical and executive level client management in academic medical centers, large health systems, and physician group practices.
She has led and coordinated complex healthcare advisory engagements with a focus on business effectiveness, information technology, and financial performance.
Lore currently leads our business strategy for all EHR Solutions, including Cerner Millennium, Soarian, and Invision, Allscripts, Epic, and Meditech.